Thursday, September 11, 2014

Look Up, Look Up & Receive God's Joy. And Do Not Stop Believing. (9.11.14)

Beloved,
It is time for My people to rise up, and stop looking down at their ashes,
counting their woes and pains.
It is time for them to lift their heads and look to Me.

Where does your help come from?
Your help comes from you God, the maker of heaven and earth!
I am the One who has healed you,
who has removed sickness from your midst,
who has removed oppression from your life,
who has brought you joy amidst pain.
I am the Lord your God, I am the One who will do it again!

Many of you are asking, "When Lord?"
And I am saying, "It is already yours. 
Believe you have received what you prayed for."  

I am calling My people to rise up and continue proclaiming the truth
of what is already theirs.  Do not allow the enemy to sow seeds of fear
and lies into your lives, but SPEAK in faith to your circumstances.
And don’t stop speaking when things don’t happen 'on your time',
but be faithful in prayer like Daniel and stay before Me.  Watch the power
of My Word change your situation.

Rise up from the ashes, for they will not bring you freedom.
They will only push you deeper into oppression, and fear.
Many of you have heard the words 'new day,'
and have been wondering when is this new day coming?
When will the sun rise on my circumstance?
I speak to you today; do not be discouraged
just because the day has become darker instead of brighter.
Haven’t you heard; it is always darkest before the dawn?
The sun is about to rise on many of your lives and circumstances.
I am fighting for you.
Continue to stand on My Word.

Remember, that no harm shall come to you and no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Continue standing in faith and don’t allow fearful thoughts to enter your mind.  Take every thought captive, and no matter how your body feels, no matter how your circumstances look -- STAND.  Stand firm on My Word, and continue to confess your breakthrough. 

Continue to confess victory in the face of the adversary.

The breakthrough is so close, don't give up now. 
You have heard it said that it is coming.
Well, it is closer than you think. 
The darkness has increased 
because it is about to turn into the dawn. 
Step up out of your ashes. 

Look up, look up and receive My joy, 
and do not stop believing.
 ______

Meditate on these scriptures:
  • Psalm 73
  • Psalms 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
  • Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
  • Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 
_____

Remember this; there is nothing that you will face today
that the Lord can't bring you through. 

Thank GOD for what you have.
Trust GOD for what you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment