Sunday, September 28, 2014

God will Direct Your Path, Seek Him in the Stillness & Quietness (9.28.14)

My Child, I am not found in the hurricane, 
but in the gentle breeze.

So do not look for My Will in the loud noises around you, 
but rather in the stillness of your spirit. 

For when things are silent, you will feel a gentle prompting within; 
and when you do, know that it is I, the Lord your God that you are hearing.

For as your Father, I will not shout at you nor shake you.
I will not push you nor demand of you.
Rather, I will whisper to you and woo you.
You will be invited to listen to My direction.

For it is the world, and the enemy, that pulls you 
from direction to direction.
It is the voice of the enemy that accuses
and forces you into his will.
It is the voice of the enemy that makes demands
of you and pushes you beyond what I intended.

So silence those voices.  Seek Me in quietness.

Listen for My soft and tender voice.
Find a place of rest and come so you can hear Me.
Find a moment of quiet in your day today,
and listen to the gentle prompting within,
for I am talking to you right now.

I am trying to get your attention, My Child,
so that I can show you the way you should go.
I will direct your path through stillness and quietness.
You will see that I have been trying to lead you all along
and there are many secrets I want to share with you.

My Child, I Am the Lord your God,
and I am here now, knocking at your door.
I will not bang on the door.  I will only knock gently. 
Come to ME My Child, so we can fellowship. 

I am here.  I am patiently waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment