Thursday, September 25, 2014

Trust, Fear Not and Know that God is Able (9.25.14)

TRUST GOD, THE STORM WILL END

My Child,
I come unto you this day to heal, restore
and to bring you closer into My presence.

It does not matter how the storm may rage around you,
I, the Lord your God, am The One who is always in control.
You must trust Me to the end, no matter how hard
the storms are raging in your life.

Always remember, the trial you are going through,
this very thing that has come to test your faith, will end.

My Child, trust Me, the storm you are facing will end.
You must be ready to go on trusting, even until the last hour.
I will make a way when you cannot see your way.
I want you to learn to rely on Me alone.
Trust in My Spirit, not in what you see.
Trust, fear not, and know I am able to do what I promised.

What is it that you fear?
Do not listen to what others are telling you.
Listen only to My voice, only My voice.
Stand on what you know to be true.
Do you remember the last miracle I performed in your life?
Do you remember at how you marveled at what I did?
You said, "I can't believe God did that!!!" and you were in awe.

My Child, I can and will do it again.
What you saw as impossible, I took it and made it possible.
So, why do you wonder if I am able to provide?

Oh My Child, I say unto you this day,
please take time to reflect upon the blessings of the past,
and do not worry.

I have spoken unto the storms and commanded them to cease!
That storm shall be no more.

I am pouring forth upon you a sweet and gentle rain.
It shall renew, strengthen and breathe new life into you.
Embrace what I am doing and do not resist.
I need you to trust in Me until the end, for I will provide.
For have I not always provided for you?

Trust Me, the storm will end soon.
Meditate on The Word - 
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

~ My Prayer Confession ~
Oh Lord,
I confess, there are times when I feel
that I cannot go on.

And instead of keeping my eyes on you,
I look at the storm raging around me.
But Lord, I praise Your Holy name;
for when I cry out, You hear my cry
and reach down and save me,
just as you did with Peter.

By faith in Your name,
I speak to the storms
blowing in my life.
By faith, I say PEACE BE STILL!

Father, I thank you and I bless
Your Holy name for being with me
and delivering from the raging storm.

Thank you Lord.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment