Tuesday, September 30, 2014

To Hear God's Voice, You Must Be at Peace; and Take the Time to Listen (9.30.14)

My Child, 
You have asked Me for wisdom,
to know how to deal with difficult problems.
However, are you really listening to Me?
It is in your best interest to stop worrying and fretting;
and to have more faith and trust in Me.

Be quiet and pay attention to My still small voice.
I will show you the way, and I will be with you on the journey.

You asked Me for help,
because you don’t understand what to do next.
However, in order to receive the help you need, 
you must silence your frustration and fears.  

You must be at peace, before you can hear My voice. 

You have so many things vying for your attention,
that you are distracted, and not paying attention 
to what I am saying.

Take some time away from it all and quiet your mind. 

Be sensitive to My leading and My direction,
and do not rely on your own understanding and desires.
When you’re at peace, you will be able to hear Me.
When you hear My voice, be obedient to My will.
It is one thing to ask for wisdom,
and another thing to receive it and be obedient. 

I know what is best for you, My Child;
and I will supply all the help you need.

I am the Lord, Your God and
I just need you to take some time to listen
to My voice and be at peace.
_________

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

Deuteronomy 4:30-31  - When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Deuteronomy 7:12 - If you listen to these regulations and faithfully obey them, the LORD your God will keep his covenant of unfailing love with you, as he promised with an oath to your ancestors. (NLT)

James 1:5-8 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his way

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment