Tuesday, September 9, 2014

God Ordained You for Victory & You Shall Overcome, for God is with You Always. (9.9.14)

My Child,
Don't you realize you are ordained to overcome the enemy? 

You will prevail against him, no matter what he tries to bring against you. 

he will not be able to defeat nor destroy you. 

Remember, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. 
I know this because I have already seen how your story ends. 
I see your past.  And I see your future. 

Whether you believe this or not you have already won. 
You are an overcomer. You have the victory. 
You may not understand this yet, because you are bound by time. 
However, for Me, I can see it all at once. 
I see one who has defeated the enemy.
I see a victorious and mighty warrior when I look at you.


The valley you are in right now may look like there is no way out. 
Nevertheless, you must remember, to lift up your eyes 
unto the hills from whence cometh your help.
You must keep walking through the valley. 

Yes, at times you will have to endure hardships and frustration;
and even have to fight battles. 
However, always remember, you won't ever be alone in the battle. 
I will be right by your side, fighting with you. 
There will always be more fighting with you than against you. 
I am God your Father, and I will always be your strength and your support.

Child, you have won because great authority has been given to you. 
The authority I placed in you works, 
even when you don't feel very confident in it. 

It cannot fail, because it is not about you, it is about Me. 
When I rose on the third day, I conquered all for you. 

This authority is yours because of what I did for you. 
No valley experience will go on forever. 
Believe in Me. 

I have ordained you for victory.
You shall overcome.  For I am with you. 
Yes, the victory is yours.
__________
Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against you will prosper;

Psalm 121:1 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help

2 Chronicles 32:7 - Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:


No comments:

Post a Comment