Monday, September 1, 2014

The Time of Testing is About to End. The Best is Yet to Come. (9.1.14)

Beloved,
It is time for a breakthrough!!!! 
Things are about to turn around for you. 
This time has been a time of extreme testing. 

My people have been tested in their relationships, financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually. There has been much adversity in the lives of My people and you have been extremely overwhelmed. I have allowed My people to be tested, so that I will see what's in their hearts. This time of testing has brought great growth and new perspectives for many of you in many areas of your life.
  • Even My Son was tested for 40 days in the wilderness, and when the testing was over, He returned to Galilee, in the power of the Holy Spirit. 
  • My servant Job was tested, and tried in every aspect of his life, and his end was better than his beginning. 
  • I allowed Saul to pursue David, and it was the greatest test of his life. 
  • My Son was constantly testing the hearts of His disciples. They would witness one miracle after another, and then when the time came for the next miracle, they would doubt.
Testing is a part of the maturing process,
and with each test and each season of testing
you will grow stronger.
You will come out of the wilderness leaning on Me as never before.
You will come out of your testing period knowing Me more intimately than before.
I want you to come out of your testing period trusting me like never before.

This time of testing is about to end.
The best is yet to come for those who have been obedient to My Word.
My winds of refreshing and renewing will cause you to soar
to the next level of your walk with Me.

Before I bless you with promotions, new jobs and new relationships
there will always be times of testing.

Do not give up on Me, but know that I have been testing you
to prepare you for the blessings I want to bring into your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment