Saturday, July 11, 2015

A Faith-Believers Strength, Wisdom & Forgiveness Prayer (7.11.15)

Father God, 
Your Word promises that You will be my "sure foundation," a rich source of salvation and wisdom and knowledge. Forgive me Father, for I know that I often look in other places for strength and stability; and miss Your blessing in my life. Forgive me for the times that I turn to the wisdom of the world, instead of turning to You. Forgive me for those times that I am so quick to take matters into my own hands and do what is right in my own eyes.

Teach me to pause, to seek Your Face, wisdom, and counsel. You have said in Your Word that if I lack wisdom, I should ask - and so I pray, "Father, give me Your wisdom. Guard my mind today against worldly philosophies. May I be rooted firmly in Christ!"
 
In situations that I face at work, home or school; 
may I know Your mind and be wise in all I do. 
Keep me from error, and I ask for Your wisdom 
especially in regard to issues concerning my family.

May Your Wisdom be evident through me, as I engage with those in my life with whom I have relationships. I declare my dependence upon You alone, Father God; my source of all knowledge and wisdom, and I ask that You give me wisdom from heaven,and that I will always seek Your face in time of trouble. 

May my words build others up and promote unity. 
May my thoughts be in line with your thoughts, Lord.
Teach me to serve, Father God. 
May I be a dispenser of Your great grace - impartial and sincere.
May my actions flow out of my love for You 
and help me to love like You love, Father.

Strengthen me today. Remind me, I pray, to live according to what Your Word says - that I might be like a wise man who built his house on a rock, that regardless of the storms that come against me, I will not be moved. 

In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ - the true and living Word.  

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment