Thursday, July 16, 2015

Let That Which Proceeds Out of Your Mouth Be Holy & Acceptable to God's Ears (7.16.15)

My Child,
You cannot proclaim My Words of life,
and then speak death through gossip and slander. 

You cannot proclaim My Words of faith and authority;
and then speak words of fear, doubt and unbelief. 

You cannot speak My Words of blessing,
and then complain and murmur about what you don’t have.

I am asking you to speak according to My Words, and My Wods only.
I am asking that your communication be holy, blameless and without fault.
Let that which proceeds out of your mouth be holy and acceptable to My ears.

I know there are times that situations arise, and you feel that you need to defend yourself. You don’t have to worry about defending yourself to anyone.  Allow Me to speak for you. I want you to be set apart for My purposes. As I defended Moses when Korah rose up against him; and when Aaron and Mariam complained against him - I will defend you too. 

Will you trust Me to defend you?
I am asking you to give Me control over what you say. 
Take the coal and cleanse your lips, so that the words you speak
will minister healing and glorify the Kingdom.

It’s My desire to see My people prophesy; releasing words of evangelism, encouragement, and wisdom to build up My Kingdom.  However, I cannot pour out My Spirit into unworthy vessels, nor will I put My Words into mouths that choose not to speak the truth in all things.

Therefore, I am asking you to consecrate your mouth unto Me,
and allow Me to transform your thoughts. 
Allow Me to put My Words into your mouth,
so that you can speak, thus said the Lord.
Walk and talk worthy before Me.
Allow Me to have lordship over what you say,
so that your words will be used for My glory.

 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

 
Psalm 49:3 - My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
 

Luke 12:12 - For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
 

Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith GOD, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
 

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD.

Ephesians 4:15 - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:


No comments:

Post a Comment