Friday, July 10, 2015

Today, Renew Your Committment to Place God "First" in Your Life (7.10.15)

My Child,
I have demonstrated My love to you over and over again. 
Now, I ask you to demonstrate your love afresh to Me. 
Return to your first love, fall in love with Me again. 
It is not a hard thing to do. 
You show your love to Me by obeying Me and by keeping My sayings. 

Will you, on this day, renew your commitment to have Me first in your life? 
Will you love Me with all of your heart and soul and spirit?

I want you to love Me enough to trust Me to make decisions for you, before things fall apart. 

I want to be a part of everything that happens in your life, 
not just your emergencies. 
I want you to be one with Me as My Son is One with Me.
And this can only happen if you renew your vows and 
love Me as you did in the beginning.

Return to your first love and commit yourself into My care.
Trust that My desire and My plans for you are good. 
Keep your heart undivided before Me and walk close by My side. Come close.  
Allow Me to touch you and breathe new life into you and your situation. 
That is all you need.  Just a touch from Me.

My child, you are so precious to Me. 
Don’t you remember the great price to become your first love? 
If you do, then return to Me. I care for you greatly.
I will provide for all of your needs, because I want your joy to be full.

I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. 
Every day I demonstrate My love to you over and over again. 
Now, will you demonstrate your love to Me?


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

John 13:34-35 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Mark 12:30-31 - And thou shalt love the Lord thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Revelations 2:4-5 - Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.


No comments:

Post a Comment