Friday, July 17, 2015

God's Seal of Approval is Upon Your Life (7.17.15)

My Child, 
Why are you looking to man for validate you? 
I am the One who chose you, and My validation is the only one that matters.
You have My Spirit within you, and there is no greater validation than being one with Me.

Therefore, do not allow anyone to make you feel like you don’t matter.
Greater is He that is within you, than he that is in this world. 
You have greatness abiding in you.
My Seal of Approval is upon your life.

Others can’t define you because you are created in My Image, and My Spirit dwells in you; therefore, never doubt your ability to do great things for My Glory.  Define yourself by what I have said about you, and whom I called you to be. If you believe I am able, and that I have called and chosen you, and have prepared a destiny for you; then why do you doubt that you are of value to Me?  Why do you doubt that I have a plan and a purpose that was specially created for you?

Don’t doubt anymore.
Don’t be dismayed because your blessings
are taking longer to be fulfilled than expected.

Instead, trust in the One who has been with you from the beginning, and will be with you through the end. 

Have more faith in Me, than in man.
I Am the One who will never fail. 
I Am the One who created you
and understands what you need
and when you need it. 
So, have faith in Me

Now, never let anyone convince you that you aren’t capable of accomplishing what I’ve given you to do.  For I am Your helper and with Me, you can do all things.  I am your strength and your sufficiency, and I make all things possible to My Chosen Ones.

You are the work of My Hands and a delight to My Heart,
and I am more than able to make all grace abound towards you.

My Child, do not worry about what man might say.
I validated you, and you need no other validation. 

It does not matter if man does not recognize or acknowledge your value, you are of great value to Me, and I will work My Glory in you, and through you. 

Be encouraged today and know that I will keep My promises to you. 
Always be defined by what I say of you. 
Never forget that you are you of extreme value to Me.
Never forget that you have My Seal of Approval upon your life.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Psalm 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
 

1 John 4:4 Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And GOD is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
 

Isaiah 41:9 - Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
 

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:  


No comments:

Post a Comment