Saturday, July 18, 2015

Smile & Let God's Spirit Refresh You. Blessed & Joyous Times Are Ahead. (7.18.15)

My Child,
You have been dealing with the disappointment and rejection of the past.
You’ve been tempted to give up on yourself because of feeling unworthy.
The enemy is taunting you, making you think that I don’t need you anymore.
However, I say to you, do not give up on yourself because I have not given up on you.

There are so many wonderful things waiting to be completed by you.
Bring all that burdens you to Me, leave them at My feet
and allow Me to heal and restore your joy.

Don’t waste any more time allowing the enemy
to whisper lies of defeat and failure in your ear.
I Am the Lord your God, I love you, and I want you
to know how loved and blessed you are.

My child, there are many blessed and joyous times ahead for you.

Take a moment and think about what I’ve said,
because if you do it, if you really take a moment and think -
it will put a smile on your face.

Let My Spirit refresh you.

Come, it is time you learn to smile again,
and see the beauty that’s all around you.
Take some time to smile or you may
miss the beautiful things are happening in your life.


Meditate on His Word 
Psalm 105:43  -  Psalm 126:5  -  John 8:44


No comments:

Post a Comment