Thursday, July 30, 2015

God has Given Us a Goal, Called Us to Run Our Race. Keep Pressing Your Way. (7.30.15)

My Child,
I have given you a goal,
and I expect you to run your race
and strive towards accomplishing the goal
that I have set for you. 

There are times when the enemy will set bumps and obstacles in your path to oppose you, hoping you will stop doing what I have called you to do. 

Child, you must not let the presence of obstacles deter you from what I have put in your heart to do.
Do not allow difficult circumstances to turn you from the path that I have set you on. 
Instead, seek Me for guidance and trust Me to show you clearly what My Will is for you.

Do not give up on the race that I have called you to run,
and do not turn from the path that I have set you upon. 

Child, I have called you to run your race, so run it and do not be deterred by the bumps that you find in your path.  Use those bumps as stepping stones, and keep running the race; so that you might possess the prize that I have set before you.  When you run your race and you encounter obstacles in the way, never take that as an indication to stop running.  Keep pressing your way.

My Child, do not choose the easier path that you crossed along the way, for it will not lead you in the direction of victory. Yes, there will be obstacles.  For the enemy of your soul does not want you to complete your race. However, if you look to Me for direction, I will lead you to the Right Path.

When you are not sure of the way to go, ask Me. 
Have I not said in My Word, "If any of you lack wisdom, ask GOD?"

Ask Me, for I am capable of making the way clear to you when you sincerely seek My face.
Therefore, look to Me, and allow Me to guide you past the bumps in the road,
and lead you on to the prize that I have prepared for you.

So, seek My Face, and never stop short of reaching your destiny.
Never turn back, and never let the bumps in the road cause you to give up. 


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Psalm 27:11 - Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Philippians 3:14 - I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.



No comments:

Post a Comment