Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Speaking Faith Fillled Words. It's Time. (7.7.15)

My Child,
It is time to put on the mind of Christ.  To stop thinking about what "feels" right or good, and to start focusing on My Will. It's time to let go of the past.  Take hold of the future and the plans I have for you. It's time to stop thinking of yourself as a victim, and start focusing on what My Word says, and do it.

Oh My Child, it’s time to let this mind be in you and stop neglecting the faith you should have in Me.

It’s time to stop throwing pity parties. The only purpose they serve is to bring you deeper into despair, and cause your focus to be on the things that have gone wrong in your life.

It's time to start having praise sessions. 
It's time to start celebrating the blessings in your life.
It's time to rejoice over the tests that turned into testimonies. 
It's time to rejoice and celebrate the victories we won.

Oh, I know it might "feel" right to give up because you don’t see anything happening, but is it My Will for you to give up and allow the enemy to win? No it's not!!  Because giving up means that you have absolutely no faith in Me to do what I promised.  When you don’t have faith in Me, it is impossible to please Me; and if you are not pleasing Me, then you are giving glory to the enemy.  Why would you want to glorify someone who steals from you and delights in destroying your life?

My Child, it’s time to stop speaking out of your flesh, and start speaking faith-filled words.

Remember, whatever you confess, whatever is consuming your mind - that is what you shall receive. Therefore, if you choose to continue to dwell upon what you don’t have, and confess the wrong words; you will fill your life with everything you don’t want.  My child, stop allowing the enemy to make you feel like a victim, and let this mind, My Mind, be in you so that your life will be filled with My blessings.

 
Meditate on His Word
Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

 

1 Corinthians 2:16 - For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they migh


No comments:

Post a Comment