Sunday, July 26, 2015

Set Aside Your Trust Issues & Learn to Trust God (7.26.15)

My Child, 
You have a trust issue, and it’s affecting those around you.
It’s time you learn to Trust Me, whether you can sense My nearness or not. 
Don’t just trust Me when I am blessing you.
You must trust Me not only when the rain is flooding your life,
but also when the sun is shining, illuminating My beautiful rainbow. 

If you trust Me, you would know
that these seasons are needed in order for you to grow.

I am asking you to continue to trust in Me,
and continue to obey Me, just because you love Me. 

Please understand that this desert experience is only for a short season, and it is designed to bring forth My blessings. I am allowing you to experience this, to teach you to stand and walk in a greater measure of faith. 

I am with you. 

I am always with you whether you sense My presence or not.  I will never leave you nor abandon you.  I have prepared a place of victory for you, and I will cause you to walk in it. 

Just trust Me to bring you through to victory,
over the plans of the enemy.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

John 14:2-3 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment