Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Be Thou Faithful, Keep Your Hand to the Plough & Do What God has Called You to Do (7.8.15)

My Child,
Do not be surprised at the battle coming against you.
The enemy is attacking your mind, and this is not a natural battle;
therefore, do not try to fight it in your natural strength.

Fight it in the Spirit; for it is a spiritual attack against your thinking patterns.
It is an attack designed to produce fear and anxiety in your life.
This attack is designed to move you to try to take care of yourself,
instead of trusting Me to take care of you.
Be thou faithful and trust Me.

If you try to fight this battle in the natural, you will not overcome,
because this is a battle in the Spirit.
You cannot change your thinking patterns through your own strength.
You cannot eliminate your fear without surrendering your mind to Me.

Allow Me to renew your mind and a right Spirit within you.
Be thou faithful and trust in Me to keep My Word.
Be thou faithful, keep your hand to the plough,
and do what I have called you to do.

Do not stop My Kingdom's Work to store up for yourself.
Just as My Son was about His Father’s business, I want you to be about taking care
of My Kingdom, and I will take care of you.

Be thou faithful and fear not.  For I am with you, always.

My heart is for those whose hearts are for Me.
Those who diligently seek after Me.  Who serve Me and trust in Me completely.
I am mighty. I am capable.

I am a loving Father, and I will take good care of you.
Turn to Me, be thou faithful, and I will flood you with
My Peace, in the midst of what seems like perilous times.

You can win this battle, but only if you do it My Way.
And be thou faithful to Me, unto the end.
 

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; and renew a right spirit within me.
 

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
 

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD.
 

Revelations 2:10 - Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment