Monday, July 6, 2015

God is Proud! Stand on His Word, Stand Your Ground & Push Through (7.6.15)

My Child,
Do not despair when trials and tribulations
seem to overcome you and create chaos.
 
Because out of the chaos, I will establish order in your life.

I see the great effort you have put forth
to break through these attacks
the enemy has launched against you.

Stand on My Word and push through.
I am so proud of you for standing your ground.

I know the enemy is doing all he can to keep you from moving forward....  But do not despair.  Every single word he is whispering into your ear has, and always will be, a lie.

Do not give up and do not despair.
                                                          
The only thing that will stop the blessing I have for you is you. 

If you stop believing and trusting in My promises, you will miss the blessing.
Put the enemy under your feet.
I have given you the authority over the enemy, so use it.

Rebuke him in the name of Jesus!!!!
Lift up your voice and speak faith over the situation.

Do not give up, My Child, and do not despair!


Meditate on God's Word:  2 Corinthians 1:20 and Hebrews 11:6


  A Prayer Confession  
Dear Heavenly Father, 
I will not give up! 
I will press my way through this storm and hold on. 

I know that what I am going through will pass,
just like all other storms.

I will not give up,
and I will not despair,
knowing that you have my back.
In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ 

I pray. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment