Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Trust is not an Emotion, Trust is Standing on God's Word (7.29.15)

My Child, 
Trust is not an emotion, nor is it thinking that you know what I will do in a certain situation. 
Trust is the assurance that I, the Lord your God, am good, faithful and that I Am omnipotent. 

Trust is demonstrated by obeying My Word, despite the circumstances that surround you. 
Trust is knowing that I am with you, no matter how things look, and that I will bring My glory into your situation. Trust is being obedient to My Will, and trusting Me to work things out for your good.

Trust Me, and I will demonstrate My faithfulness to you, over and over again. 

I want you to trust Me, even when you do not understand what I am doing. 
I count it as trust, when you are uncertain of what I will do on your behalf, and you obey anyhow.
I count it as trust, when you are fearful and trembling, yet you obey every Word I've spoken to you.
My Child, trust is not an emotion.  It is obedience in the face of the storm and standing on My Word. 
I am faithful, and I keep My Word.

Therefore, I ask you to Trust Me.
Trust that I know what I am doing, and that I will take care of you. 
Be obedient and trust Me.
Trust Me because you love Me, for I am Faithful.
 

Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Psalm 125:1 - A Song of degrees. They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Jeremiah 39:18 - For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment