Monday, July 20, 2015

Keep the Vision & Know that God Is! THIS is a New Day!! (7.20.15)

My Child,
All that we’ve gone through together, you should know by now that I Am more than able to keep you. Reach out to Me and I will lift you up this day.  I will lift you far above the pressures that are trying to pull you away from the vision I gave you. 

Yes, I gave you that Vision, do not take your eyes from it.
Press your way, and continue to look towards the mark that I have set before you.
You must keep the Vision before you so you can bear witness to what I am doing.

I know about your daily trials and the cares of this world. 
Do not allow them to divert your eyes from the Vision.
I have placed you where you are, and I will enable you to move forward
as you continue to look to Me.

Beloved,
To do the things I did for My Father, your life must be a reflection of mine.
I spent much time with My Father and did everything I saw Him do.
I received My strength from spending time in prayer with My Father.
I learned so much by dwelling in His presence.
Spend much time with Me.  Reflect upon when you first
fell in love with Me and let that love keep you close to Me & our Father.
Hold on to that, and you will hold on to your vision.
Just reach out, I am there for you. Our Father is there for you.

Do not doubt what I have imparted in you, for you are My Child.
I Am breaking the way open before you this day,
and you will leap and shout when you see Me
and all that I Am doing.

So, keep the vision before you
and know that I AM!

This is a New Day!

MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish:

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Luke 6:12 - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

John 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight:


No comments:

Post a Comment