Wednesday, July 1, 2015

God Loves You (7.1.15)

My Child,
Do you know how much I love you?
And how precious you are to Me?

I love you so much that I know the very number of hairs that are on your head.  And each time that you brush or comb your hair, I know when the count changes. I keep track of every hair, because that’s how precious you are to Me. Therefore, do not allow the lies of the enemy to deceive you and cause you to think that I don’t care about you.

I know what you are going through.
It is My Love that is sustaining you.
And I do care.

My Child - I know it’s hard.  And although you may not always feel like praising Me while you are going through hard times, your actions will not affect My Love for you. I love you and care about you on the days when you don't do a single thing for My Kingdom. I love you on the days when you get so busy, that you forget to pray or read My Word. I even love you on the days when you don’t whisper My Name.

I love you, and the reason that I love you,
is because you are more precious to Me
than you can imagine.

So, come now My precious one, and allow the warmth of My love to settle over you and draw you away from the lies of the enemy. 

Come and draw near to Me and allow Me
to shower you in My goodness
and remind you just how precious you are to Me.

Allow Me to impart more of My love, peace and joy
so deep within you that you will never listen
to another lie of the enemy again.

I love you.
You are so precious to Me.
And I do care.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Matthew 6:26 - Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
 

John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
 

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 
 

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment