Friday, July 3, 2015

Rest in Faith & Know it is All in God's Hands (7.3.15)

My Child,
When everything around you is chaotic,
and you can’t make sense of why it’s happening,
take your hands off the situation, give it to Me and rest.

Stop stressing over the situation and rest.
Rest in faith and allow Me to bring what you can’t, to completion.

I will lead you into the peace that is needed to calm the storm.
Let Me relieve you of your burdens.
And I will do what you cannot do.

I am your place of safety, your refuge in times of trouble,
but you must rest in faith.

Allow the peace that I provide to assure you that all is well.
So, remember this the next time things are beyond your ability to perform.

Just turn it over to Me and rest in faith,
knowing that it all is in My hands.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 107:29 - He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. 


No comments:

Post a Comment