Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Trust God's Promise. For All Things are in His Timing, His Way. (7.21.15)

My Child,
I promised you that I would do it.  And I will.
However, it will be done in My Way and in My Timing.

My way and My timing are often different than what you expect; but, they are perfect and they are right. My timing is always the best timing, and My way is higher than yours.  I have told you that in My Word many times.

You know only what you perceive and see, but I know every dimension of everything that is going on in your situation.  I know the spiritual forces that are at work against you and what strategies they are taking. I know the things that you cannot anticipate and they will not catch Me by surprise.  My Child, I take every one of these factors into consideration when I choose to work on your behalf and to bring My glory into your life.

I want you to know that I am always at work in your circumstances, to turn them into My Glory. Child, when you are in difficult situations, I will make a way for you to escape.

It may not be exactly what you expect,
but it will be perfect and
it will be for your good.
And it will be just as I promised in My Word.

I Am Holy. I Am Loving. I Am the Truth.
And I Am also faithful and trustworthy.

It’s My desire for you to learn how trustworthy I Am, so that you will put the full measure of your trust in Me.  Don’t you know how much it blesses Me when you trust completely?

So, the answer to your question is yes.
I will do it.  I will deliver you.
However, it will be done in My Way and in My Time,
and it will bring My Glory into your life.
Just as I planned.
 

MEDITATE ON MY WORD
Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment