Sunday, July 5, 2015

Understanding the Importance of Patience (7.5.15)

My Child, 
I have been patient with you in many things,
now I ask you to be patient with Me.

I am more than able to bless you with what you’ve asked for; however, it is My desire for you to grow in wisdom and love, and to understand the importance of patience, before you receive your blessing. When you allow patience to work fully in your life, it will help you to realize that I have a greater blessing waiting for you.

Patience allows you to see things that you cannot see without it. Patience is the key to waiting on Me and receiving a greater blessing.  My child, be patient and wait upon Me with humility of heart and tenderheartedness.  And while you are patiently waiting, demonstrate your love for Me, and let it be seen.

Let the work that I am doing in your life shine through you
and to spill into the lives of others.
Spending time in My presence will empower you to do that.

I know patience tries the heart; therefore, learn to love patience, in the same way that you love good attributes. Let the fruit of patience overflow in your heart and draw you into My presence. And if you need more patience to wait for your blessing, just think about the times I extended mercy and grace to you while I patiently waited for you to surrender all to Me. 

When you reflect upon the many times this happened,
you will realize that your wait has not been that long.

Good things are coming.
Be patient and wait for Me.


Meditate on His Word:
Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.
 

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
 

James1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment