Thursday, September 3, 2015

Allow God to have His Way in Your Life, Lay Your Personal Needs Down and Wait on Your Promises; for They are Already on the Way (9.3.15)

My Child,
You have been in a place of long-suffering
over a one-sided relationship for which
you have earnestly covered in prayer. 

I have watched you love and forgive;
then pray and release over and over again. 

Precious one, I know of your faithfulness and the battles that you fought to keep things in order. However, isn’t it time for you to release those old relationships to Me, so I can give you something new? I want you to be set free from being held captive to old wounds and pain of the past. 

If you allow Me to have My Way in your life, I will position you into a new resting place.
It will be a place that is fit for you and one that will be blessed with healthy relationships.  

There’s only one thing that has to be done before I can establish this place in your life, and that is to lay all your personal needs down. Lay all your wants and desires in My Hands. I want to give you something better; something new and exciting. However, you must have Mustard Seed Faith, to let go, and Trust Me to meet those needs. 

In the past, you tried to do it on your own. 
This time, why don’t you Trust Me to create and design the relationship for you?

Stop looking to man, with expectations that he will supply your needs.  Instead, look to Me, the Lord your God, for the answers you so desire; for all that is good and perfect comes from Me.  I will bring you out into a place of enlargement that is wonderfully rich in fellowship and loving support. 

However, for now, be patient, Child.
Let Me build the relationships that will draw and keep you close to Me.
Can you wait on your Father God to give you what I have already promised you?
That which I had planned for you long ago?
If you do, if you can - you will not be disappointed.

Wait on your promises.  They are already on the way.



MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 127:1 - Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Psalm 66:12 - Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.

Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment