Tuesday, September 8, 2015

God's Plan will bring Him the Greatest Glory, and You the Greatest Good (9.8.15)

Beloved, 
GOD has a plan for your life. He brought you into this world to fulfill that plan, as He did Me, His only Son. It is the best plan that anyone could ever create for you. It is a plan that will bring Him the greatest glory and you the greatest good. Allow GOD to work out His plan in your life.

Hear what My Father is saying:

My Child,
I Am calling you to trust in Me, and as you do, 
step out in faith and take the next step of obedience. 

Remember, there will be times that I will lead you in a way that you don’t know; a path that you’ve never traveled before. I Am able to turn the darkness into light and make the crooked places straight.  These things I will do for you because of your obedience, and because I love you.

My Plans for you are good. 
I know why I created you, and
I know what I have destined you for. 

I Am willing to walk with you, and empower you, to move in the full measure of that destiny. 
Are you willing to walk there with Me?
All I require of you is that you have a willing and obedient heart.


Don’t worry about the mistakes you’ve made,
I will repair every area of your life that is tarnished.
It’s never My intent to leave you in your difficulties or failures. 

My plans are to bring Restoration in your life.   I created you in My Image to be a carrier of My Glory, and I want to accomplish that in your life. It is My good pleasure to bring a new level of Joy and Peace into your life, as you turn to Me and trust Me to accomplish My Perfect Plan in your life.


As you follow My Plan for your life, it is important that you remember that I Am the Potter, you are the clay.  I Am the Guide, and you are the follower. Even though it’s your life, I don’t need you to help Me to decide what is best for you. I Am the Creator of Life. I Know your beginning and your end.  I already know what best for you.  I Am just asking you to trust Me, and to take the next step of Obedience according to My Will.

Remember, I Am your Shepherd, your Provider, your Strength,
your Counselor, your Shield, and I Am your Father.
I know what is best for you. 
Therefore, follow My Plan
and it will lead you home to Me.



MEDITATE ON OUR FATHER'S WORD
Jeremiah 29:11-13 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Isaiah 42:16 - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them

Isaiah 43:7 - Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment