Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Trust, You are not Alone in the Battle. It is Time to Stand & Say No! (9.2.15)

Beloved,
It is time to Stand and Say, "No!"
to the schemes of the enemy. 

I Am with you and I will always protect you. 
Stand and Fight the good fight of Faith, and you will prevail. 
I Am Jesus your Christ, and I desire
to release an anointing of Victory into your situation. 
Therefore, stay focused on Me
and I will lead you into the right direction.

Spend time with Me by reading The Word, daily; so that you can (and will) overcome all obstacles and hindrances that will try to come against you.

Do not, under any circumstances, allow fear to rule in your heart, as you weather the storms; for you are not in this Battle alone.  I Am and always will be with you in the battle, to empower you and give you Victory over the enemy.

It is yours for the taking,
all you have to do is stand in Faith,
and you will overcome all obstacles.

I Will cause you to prevail.
You are ordained for victory.

Therefore, keep your eyes on Me, trusting that you are not alone in the battle. As I and the Father are One, know that I will always be by your side - to help you and to lead you to victory as you submit to Me.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your GOD is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

2 Chronicles 20:15 - And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

John 16:32 - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment