Sunday, September 27, 2015

God Understands More Than You Know - Psalm 126:5 (9.27.15)

Dear Child,
I know your pain and grief are real. 
Right now, the pain is perhaps too real to face,
and you’re looking for a place of comfort.

You don’t have to look any further, because
I Am standing right in front of you.

Come to Me, dwell in My secret place, and abide under the shadow of My wings. I Know that the weight of the events that have recently happened, have left you feeling weary.  And now the sorrow seems too much to bear. I want you to know that the pain you’re feeling - it will not last forever.  For weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Abide in My Presence and I Will help you get through the night.

I know you think that I do not understand. However, I Am the Lord your God, Abba, Father, Yahweh, Jehovah and I understand what you are going through, more than you could ever know. I understand your pain and sorrow; for I felt an even greater pain when My Son gave His life and became sin for the world.  I felt His pain, and I felt the pain of mankind's sin placed upon Him.  So, I understand what you are going through, more than you know.

My Child, in the midst of your pain,
I Am asking you, I Am requiring of you, to Trust Me.

Yes, Trust Me with your worries, cares and concerns.
I Am the only one that can do anything about the situation that is causing you pain.

Cry if you must, for this is a process that you must go through. 

Your tears will bring healing and deliverance to your wounded Spirit.  Weeping doesn’t mean that you are weak; it is a way of letting go and allowing Me to cover you with My Healing Balm.

When you sow in tears, you shall reap in joy - that is My Promise to you.

Now, be at Peace and seek My Face.
Seek a closer relationship with Me.
Draw closer to Me.

You need Me, so come close and allow Me to heal your pain.
Oh, My Child, I understand what you’re going through more than you know.
So come to Me and rest in My Arms.
 

Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 30:5 - For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 91:1-2 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust. 

Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 

Hebrews 4:15-16 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment