Thursday, September 24, 2015

Redeeming Love (9.24.15)

Abba Father,
My spirit is weak
and the desires of my flesh
often get the best of me.

Forgive me for my weaknesses
and fill me with the strength of Your Son,
Jesus Christ, who was tempted
but did not fall into sin.

Help me to continually choose to crucify my selfish desires
and to keep my eyes fixed upon the purity and holiness
of Your Heart, Father God.

I pray this prayer
in the name of your son Jesus.
Amen 


Faith Believers,
Praise God.  Praise Jesus Christ.  Praise the Holy Spirit.
Praise Jesus for the depth of His redeeming Love,
which sent Him to the cross for you (Gal. 2:20).
Thank Him for dying on your behalf.

Confess any lack of love you feel toward a brother or sister.
Commit yourself to remaining in Jesus’ love by keeping his commandments (Jn. 15:10).

Ask GOD to show his love to you in new ways today.
Ask that the redeeming love of GOD will come gently to an unsaved person you know.

Ask GOD to reveal a glimpse of his unconditional love through you.

- Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment