Friday, September 11, 2015

Right Now, God is Pouring His "Oil of Gladness" over Your Spirit to Heal, Restore & Build You Up (9.11.15)

My Child,
Do not hold on to the ashes of yesterday,
for they will spoil your tomorrow.

Release the hurt and disappointments,
because they cannot bless you.

Holding on to pain will cause bitterness to take root in your spirit. There were some lessons you had to learn from the past, but do not bring that hurt and pain into your future. Nothing has happened to you that I am not aware of, and that I can’t fix.

Not even one sparrow falls to the ground without My knowledge,
so release what no longer blesses your life.

Release and forgive what has happened,
and look to Me to provide you a brighter future.

Seek Me for directions. Talk to Me.
I Am listening.  And then, listen to Me.
Yes, listen.
Be still before Me, so that you can hear
what My Spirit is saying to you.

I Know what it takes to bring you into the place that I have prepared for you. And although you may not see it or even feel it, I Am working right now - turning the ashes of your past into a beautiful future.

I Am pouring My Oil of Gladness over your spirit right now -- to heal, restore, and build you up. Therefore, you do not need to bring anything that is not blessing you, into your future.

I Am preparing you, for a huge blessing.
  

Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment