Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sing, My Children, Sing!!! (9.22.15)

My Child,
I long to hear singing in the streets, and I long to hear rejoicing from the hearts of My People; no matter what their circumstances. I long to see Faith arise not only in spoken words, but also in praises. I long to hear the voices of My Chosen Ones rejoicing, over that which I have done; that which has not been seen with the natural eye.

Many of My Children have hoped and believed; but have not received.
I tell you that not only do I inhabit the praises of My People,
but also when a rejoicing heart is joined to a confessing mouth,
I will move heaven and earth to manifest that which I have promised them,
and that which they have Believed Me for.

Some make confessions with their mouths, but then when times get hard, they murmur and complain.

The heat of the fiery trials reveals what is truly in the hearts of My People. Oh, how this grieves My Heart, that you believe that I won't deliver.....  Align your heart with the confession of My Word, this is My Will in the earth.

Believe that you have received - and sing.
Sing a new song of praise - for the great things I have already done.
Sing songs of adoration and love - to the One who first loved you.

Even now, My Spirit is planting Seeds of songs
in the hearts of those that need breakthroughs.

Songs that will carry those that need, over the hump, and into the promises I have stored. Songs that will cause the 'Heavenlies' to come to earth, to meet the needs and touch the lives of My people. Songs that will translate them from the midst of the fire, and into the Heavenly realm.  Earthly songs that will produce heavenly things.

Oh, My Kingdom will come as I hear singing.
Sing, My children, sing.
For I love to hear the voices of My People
giving praise unto their GOD.

I long to hear praises in song coming from the earth, ascending through the heavens, and lingering before My Throne. It pleases Me, when My People add singing to the confessions of the spoken word.

Great battles will be won when you sing.
Remember, there can be no room for murmuring and complaining,
when a song rises to heaven, from the hearts of My Own Children.

So sing.
Sing songs of praise unto Me.
Sing, My Children, sing.


Psalm 30:4 - Sing unto the LORD, O you saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment