Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Persist & Pursue those Dreams that God gave You!! Do Not Give Up!!!! (9.16.15)

My Child,   
This is not an impossible situation, so do not give up.
Persist and pursue that which I gave you.

I want you to press your way and pursue those dreams.
You cannot fail or be destroyed,
if you keep walking with Me in obedience.
I say unto you, declare in your heart and your mind
that you will achieve your goal. 

Speak by Faith and make your Message Known,
while giving Me the Glory for the Courage I have given.

When I called you - yes, Child, I Called You
 - I gave you a Destiny and a Purpose.

Therefore, you are to keep moving forward,
and do not stop until you reach it.
Consideration of turning back, is not from Me,
and it should not be an option for you.
You are not a quitter.
Quitting would violate the core of your character.
It would also shatter the hopes of those who look to you,
and you do not want to do that.

You have My commission to bear much fruit,
and I need you to go forward with what I have placed in your heart. 

Oh, courageous one, let go of those negative thoughts,
and pursue what I’ve planted in your heart.
That which I Have planted will be very pleasing to you,
and will bring Glory to My Name. 

I Am your Father, and I Know it does not seem like it,
and I know you cannot see how it can be done
-- however, leave that part up to Me.  

My Child, I just want you to be obedient to My Words,
so that you can overcome this moment of despair.

Oh yes, you will overcome;
because you have done it before.

Now, My mighty little one -- shake it off, and let Us get
going Together, pursuing those goals.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD: 
1 Samuel 30:8 - And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. 

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD. 

1 Timothy 4:16 - Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

2 Corinthians 4:8- 9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 



No comments:

Post a Comment