Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stop Worrying. Keep Your Mind on God & Not Your Situation... (9.10.15)

My Child,
Do not limit the things that I want to do in your life.
Do not let your circumstances dishearten you,
nor hinder you from reaching your destiny.

Please allow Me to blow My Gentle Wind of refreshing over you.
To breathe new life into your hopes and dreams,
which lie buried under heavy burdens and despair.

Look unto Me.
Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.

Allow Me to break through the limitations that you have in your mind;
and bring to pass all the dreams and visions that I have given you.
Yes, surrender every thought to Me and let My Will be done.

I want to destroy the limitations in your mind,
for they are blocking you from reaching your dreams,
so that you can believe again and become excited
about My Promises coming to pass in your life.

I Am The Lord your God, and I will wipe away the fears
and discouraging thoughts that tell you it cannot be done.

Don’t you know there is nothing, absolutely nothing too hard for Me?
However, I can only do what you allow Me to do.

If you stop striving and start trusting Me,
you will see that all things are possible - if you only believe.

Keep your mind on Me not on your situation.
Stop worrying about what you see or don’t see.
This day, pray for your spiritual eyes to be opened,
so you can behold a new day filled with
adventure, opportunities and blessings.

It is My desire to restore that which was lost.
It is My desire to see you succeed. 
Oh, come to Me and let Me ignite
your Love that once believed in Me.

It is time you believe again, and take all limits off of Me.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;



No comments:

Post a Comment