Sunday, September 20, 2015

Let it Go, Say a Prayer of Thanksgiving & Know that God will Work it Out. (9.20.15)

My Child,
Are you facing a situation that, to you, seems beyond hope?
Have you tried so hard to work things out,
but it appears you’re getting nowhere?
And now your faith is fading?

If this is where you are, then I Say to you, "Let go...."

Just take your hands off of it and commit it to Me.

Talk with Me about what you’re struggling with,
then leave it at My Feet and Rest in Me.

Say a prayer of Thanksgiving, and know that I Will work it out.
When you do this, you move "self" out of the way
and allow Me the opportunity to move mightily on your behalf. 

Have child-like faith in Me and know that I will not fail.
Rest in Me, and begin to Praise Me in advance for the Blessing.

Then suddenly, when you least expect it, and it will seem "out of nowhere",
your desires and requests will come to pass.

Oftentimes, you will find that I Have exceeded your request -
that I Have done the impossible in your life.
You will see that while you were worrying needlessly,
I Am working quietly on your behalf, to Bless you
and cause My Joy to be upon your life.

I Am able to do abundantly more than you could ask or think,
according to the Power that works within you, through Me.

Beloved, will you allow My Power to work within you?


Meditate On His Word
1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment