Saturday, September 12, 2015

Rest In Our Father's Presence. Face Each Day with Faith, Confidence & Assurance. (9.12.15)

My Child,
I see your dilemma.
You seem to be between a rock, and a hard place.

Refuse to become discouraged with difficult circumstances. Take one step at a time, and face one problem at a time. It is the only way to defeat stress. Be encouraged and be strong; for I Am with you. I will strengthen you and cause you to rise above every occasion; and you will gain the victory over the enemy.

Face each day with faith, confidence, and assurance.

If you give into fear and dread, it will only lead to failure. I say to you, 'This is the time you need to come into My Rest. Trust Me to give you the Grace to meet every challenge, with wisdom and strength.

Rest in My presence.

When you have done all you know to do,
then release the situation to Me. 
Rely on Me for help.
Do not despair and do not be afraid.
For I am with you wherever you go.

Trust Me to bring you through to complete victory,
and know in confidence that I have heard and answered your prayers.


Meditate on God's Word: Psalms 37:7  ;  2 Corinthians 5:7
_______________

~  My Prayer Confession  ~

Precious Lord,
I am resting in Your presence,
and taking one step at a time.
Thank You  for being with me.

Thank you for teaching me
how to face each challenge
with wisdom and strength.

I will walk with You by faith, and not by sight.

Thank You for the mercy and grace that
You give me every single day.


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment