Sunday, September 13, 2015

Look Forward to the Future & Believe God for New Things (9.13.15)

My Child,
You are allowing your past to stop you
from seeing what I am doing in your life.

I want to bring new things into your life.
So, do not allow the past to hinder you anymore,
look forward to the future and Believe Me for new things.

Never think My Hand too short, that it cannot deliver you, nor do the impossible, in your life. My Storehouse is full of great and mighty things. However, how will you ever experience all that I have for you, if you are focused on things of old?

When you let go of: your disappointments, those who hurt you, and the things you wished would have happened; only then do you set yourself free to move onto greater things. You set yourself free to heal and love again. Oh, come close to Me, for I have new things for you.  Move beyond the past in order to possess them.

Look forward to something new and let the past burn behind you.

Loose yourself once and for all from your past,
bind yourself to the work of the Holy Spirit
and watch new doors and opportunities come into your life.


Meditate on My Word
Jeremiah 29:11 ;  Isaiah 43:18‐19  ;  Isaiah 50:2
Matthew 18:18

No comments:

Post a Comment