Monday, September 14, 2015

Be Faithful, "Stop & Listen" to the Lord & Write It Down (9.14.15)

My Child,
Are you writing down the things that I Am speaking to you? 

When I reveal something to you in the spirit realm, it is important for you to record what I have shown you.  You must discipline yourself to "Stop and Listen" when you hear from Me; and then write down what you have seen or heard. I told My Servants to write the vision and make it plain, so that others may go forth that read it. I want My Children to know that I Am yet speaking, and I Am speaking to those who are seeking Me with their whole heart. 

My Child, what if My Servants before you neglected to write the things that I spoke to them? If they had, you would never know that I have a hope and a plan, for you.  You would never know 'that to him that overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will grant him to sit with Me in My throne.

Therefore, write My Child, WRITE. 
Write, “Thus said the Lord.”
It doesn’t matter that you might feel it’s not significant. 
Remember, what isn’t important to you
can mean a great deal to others in need.

So, be faithful and write it down.
I want everyone to know that the vision I have given them,
is set for an appointed time, and it shall come to pass.

Write, and they will know nothing can stop the Hand of the Almighty God. 

I Am your Father, the Lord your God.
Now, write it down.
Write......


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Habakkuk 2:2-3 - And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Psalm 45:1 - My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. 

Jeremiah 29:11-13 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 

Revelations 3:21 - To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.


Revelations 21:7 - He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment