Friday, September 25, 2015

Stay Focused on God and Be Grateful for What You Have. Be at Peace, Be Content. (9.25.15)

My Child,
Now is the time to stop looking around at all the things you don’t have.
Now is the time to let go of envying the things of others,
and asking Me 'why that can’t be you.'
You only think you want their lives, but there is so much more
about their lives you do not see, and could not bear.

Start appreciating and being thankful for what I Have blessed you with.
Learn to count your blessings and love Me for who I Am
and not for what I can do.  

Beloved, I know your desires, as well as your needs.
And it brings Me Joy to supply your needs and
to give you the desires of your heart.
However, it pleases Me more when you are content
with whatever you have, and when you Love Me and Trust Me,
in spite of the difficulties you face. 

When Paul was in prison, he was at peace and
sang praises unto Me, just because he loved Me. 

I want you to be at peace.

How do you get to this place of surety and peace?
When you let go of the things of the world and embrace the things I give you.
When you let go of what you hold so strongly to, and put it in My Capable Hands,
then and only then will you be at Peace.
Then you will be able to say, "Father God, whether You Bless me or not,
I will give You Praise."  

Stay focused on Me and Be Grateful for what you have. 
When you do this you, you will suddenly discover
all the wonderful things I have placed right before your eyes.

Your situation may not be perfect however,
Be Content in that which you have,
for I Promised you that I Will never leave you, nor forsake you. 

Be at peace, be content.


Meditate on God's Word
Philippians 4:11 - Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 

1 Timothy 6:8 - And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment