Thursday, September 22, 2016

Come into Agreement with God's Promises, Be Patient & Focus on His Word (9.22.16)

My Child,
Although you’ve been attacked by many storms,
I encourage you to strengthen yourself in Me,
strengthen yourself in the Lord.

My Word has gone forth from My Mouth, and just as the rain comes down from heaven and does not return without watering the earth, so shall My Word accomplish what I have spoken. It will not return empty.  It will accomplish what I desire, and achieve its purpose.

Do not focus on the things which can be seen
with the natural eye but stay focused on My Word.
Believe in the promises I have spoken over you.

My timing is perfect, and always remember beloved, your timing is not My timing.   You will begin to see the seeds that I have planted within you, flourish into blessings.

 
Your voice is heard in the heavenlies, so come into agreement with My Promises and speak ʺAmenʺ to them. Be patient in this present time of suffering, and persevere as Job did.

I Am full of compassion and mercy;
and very soon you will see
what I Am doing in your life.

This is my promise to you. 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

Galatians 3:29 - And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Hebrews 6:13-15 - For when GOD made 
promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment