Thursday, September 8, 2016

Worrying Isn't Good For You (9.8.16)

My Child,
I know that you still don’t understand this,
but worrying doesn’t help you.

If you believe in your heart that you have received
what you have asked for, it will be done.

Nothing shall be impossible for you if you believe.
You are very precious to Me, and I do not want you to worry.
When you worry, it doesnʹt help anything or anyone, especially you.
It isnʹt good for your emotions or your body.
So, please don’t worry... 

Instead, place your trust in Me.

And be careful with whom you share your concerns with, for not everyone wants you to be happy. Only share when you know they have My Wisdom flowing in their lives.

Not everyone will help you, but I will.

I know all about your every need, all your desires, and I know all about 
what’s happening in your life. I Am the best person to help you. Remember My child, I Am the One who created you.

I Am always here.  I can help, and I will help.  It may not always be the way you think, but it will be what’s best for you.  Oh, I know you think you know what’s best; however, there are some things that you aren’t aware of, that I must take care of first.  


So if you trust Me as you say you do, then do not worry.

I love you.



Read and Meditate on His Word:
Matthew 6:31-34 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT) - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.


 
Worrying doesn’t change anything,
but trusting in GOD changes everything...
  -  Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment