Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's Time to Move... Be Ready to Receive Something New (9.18.16)

My Child,
You are in a phase of recovering that which has been stolen by the enemy. If you stay alert and are willing to follow My Leading, I will restore all that is necessary for your well-being.  I will restore all. 

However, there are still things that are better left alone. Yes, some of the things which were removed were not of the enemy.  Yes, there were things in your life, that were not blessing you; therefore, I removed them to prevent them from causing you further harm.  Ask of Me, and I Will give you wisdom and the proper discernment to know the difference.

Stay prayed up and watch for temptations that try to pull you back into an old spiritual condition, particularly that of fear.  If you dwell in My Presence, you will recognize it when it comes; because you will feel restricted by it. Never forget that I did not give you a spirit of fear, so walk in the power of My Might, and do not be overcome by the temptation of the evil one.

Refuse to allow anything to cause you to retreat emotionally, mentally, or spiritually.

You’ve come through many valley experiences to get to this breakthrough. I paid the price for your freedom, therefore forget the things that kept you in bondage, and keep your mind focused on how I Am about to bless you. 

It's time to move, so remove yourself from the past, and be ready to receive something new.

Come to Me in faith with your request,
and I will open what no man can shut,
and I will shut what no man can open.

Now leave the past behind My Child.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Isaiah 43:18 - Remember 
ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of 
fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

Revelations 3:8 - I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment