Friday, September 16, 2016

Jesus' Secret Power.... The Power of Prayer. (9.16.16)

Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus who died more than that, who was raised to life is at the right hand of GOD and is also interceding for us. - Romans 8:34 

Faith Believers,
No man ever prayed as Jesus prayed. Prayer was the secret of his power, the law of his life, the inspiration of his toil and His strength. Jesus was the only person on earth whose prayer life never waned, even for a moment.

Not many of us can make that claim. Jesus lived up to the high prayer standards that Paul set when he said, Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests - Ephesians 6:18 and Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances - 1 Thessalonians 5:17–18.  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of GOD,
Please teach me to pray!

Show me how to pray without ceasing,
in the Spirit, and on all occasions!

Help me to continually give thanks,
in every circumstance of my life,
whether good or bad.

Touch my heart so that I can learn to pray
for the lost, the lonely, the sick and the oppressed.

Send the Holy Spirit to teach me how to pray the way you did.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment