Friday, September 9, 2016

Rise Above All Chaos & Turmoil - Enter into Peace, Stay Calm & Ask for God's Wisdom (9.9.16)

My Child,
Everything is alright;
just be still and maintain your tranquility. 

I have given you assurance in the past;
now, I Am bringing it again, by way of remembrance. 

Rise above all chaos and turmoil, and enter into peace. 

Even when your circumstances place demands on your time and energy; be at peace. Place everything that concerns you, at the foot of the Cross. I want you to be focused and stay calm; so you can receive the wisdom you need to get through the changes this season will bring.

Stay calm and take one step at a time. 

Frustration is your enemy and will cause you to make mistakes. Therefore, exhale, take a step back, and listen for My Voice before you make the next move.

If you need Wisdom, ask for it,
and I will give it to you.

When you pray with having confidence and faith in My Word, that which you ask for will be given to you according to My Will. So, put your confidence in Me, and not in man; because I will not fail you.

I will lead you in the way you should go.

My child, I haven’t forgotten about you; just trust Me and know that everything is going to be alright, because I have your back.





 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Psalm 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask 
anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Psalm 27:11 - Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment