Sunday, September 11, 2016

You've Risen Above Fear, Doubt, Unbelief & Every Yoke of the enemy. Today is Your Day. Shout Hallelujah!!!! (9.11.16)

My Child,
On this day, believe that all things are possible;
for you serve a mighty GOD,
and with Me nothing is impossible. 

Let nothing stop you from believing every Word I have spoken, regarding the destiny I have planned for you. No longer allow doubt and unbelief plague you; because your faith should be in Me, your Father, your GOD who hears and answers the cries of your heart. 

I Am bringing you into a new environment; and it’s filled with My Joy and Blessings. No longer will you function or think of yourself as a victim - because that life is over, beloved; you are an overcomer, one who will never again be overcome by the enemy.

Shout HALLELUJAH!!!

Today should be a day of joy and thanksgiving;
for you stood the test and endured hardship in My Name.

You rose above fear, doubt, and unbelief, and pressed your way through. 
You broke through every yoke of the enemy that held you back,
and now you are free!

So stand My faithful warrior,
step into this new day with Me. 

Today is your day!

Shout HALLELUJAH, for you have the victory!


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 30:4-5 - Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.


Psalm 98:1 - A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Psalm 40:1-3 - I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our GOD: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment