Monday, September 12, 2016

Just Be Thankful (9.12.16)

My Child,
Some of you feel as though the walls are closing in on you, and the enemy is trying to convince you that options are 'few to none.' And because of his nagging whispers, your mind is constantly focused on lack, instead of abundance.

Why are you allowing his words to determine your happiness?
Don’t you know the enemy is delighted that you are losing hope?
Do not glorify him by repeating words of lack, doubt, and hopelessness.
Do not allow the enemy to take anything else away from you.
Hasn’t he already taken enough?

My child, lift up your voice and confess
the things you are thankful for,
and he will leave your presence.

You are worrying about what you don't have; however I want you to start being thankful for what you do have. If you can’t praise Me now for the small things that I have done in your life; how will you ever be able to appreciate the great things to come?

I say be thankful.
Yes, be thankful for the many things
I have already blessed you with.

 
What I have given you is only the beginning of things to come. 
However, I want you to be thankful now,
in the midst of what you are going through.

I have given you authority, and I have given you My Word to defeat the enemy - use them.

Do not allow the enemy to torment 
you anymore.
Start now by being thankful for what you have.
Start speaking My Words in your tight places,
and they will deliver you into a broader place.

Just be thankful and you will see changes take place all around you.

~ Prayer ~
Father,
You woke me up this morning
and I'm alive, what more can I ask You for? 

Lord, I thank You.
Forgive me for all my complaining. 
Lord, I am ever so grateful for
the things you have blessed me with. 

This is the day that the Lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen


Those who are the happiest don’t always have everything,
but they are thankful for everything they do have.

  -  Marilyn 

 

Read and Meditate on His Words
2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Psalm 118:19 - Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

Psalm 118:21 - I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Psalm 118:28 - Thou art my GOD, and I will praise thee: thou art my GOD, I will exalt thee.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment