Sunday, September 4, 2016

Surrender All to God (9.4.16)

My Child,
Have you forgotten that I know every condition of your life?
Have you forgotten that I know all about you and that
I Am not far from you?
Do you know that I Am for you, and not against you?

I know all about the circumstances that you are dealing with in your life. I know the trouble that you have. All of these things I know, but this one thing you must do so that I can bring deliverance into your life; you must give Me absolute control of everything that pertains to you.

Yes, release all that concerns you, to Me.
Bring your concerns to Me, in complete and absolute faith,
so that I can intervene in your situation;
then My power will be manifested in your life.

If you abide in Me, I will abide in you.
I will bless you beyond what you have asked of Me.
I will bless you when the world is not blessed.
Become One with Me and surrender all.
Walk with Me.

Talk 
with Me, and do those things I have encouraged you to do; so that I can do the things I said I would do, on your behalf.

This day, lift your eyes.
Call upon My Name, for this is the season in which
I will show you the way into the promise land.

My child, it is My Desire for you to live in absolute victory, in all things. 

Therefore, I say to you, remember that I Know all about you; and I’ve already provided. However, it’s up to you to give Me absolute control, so that My promises can manifest in your life.

I will never leave you, nor forsake you.
I will be with you until the end.

So, surrender all to Me.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 145:18 - The LORD is near to everyone who prays to him, to every faithful person who prays to him.

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD 
be for us, who can be against us? 

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in 
him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment