Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Nothing Can Stop the Blessings that God has in Store for You. Except You.... (9.28.16)

My Child,
I love you,
so don't let the disappointments
of this world get you down.

I AM going to bless you. 

I will perform miracles in your life,
in the days ahead, that will amaze you.

I do these things not because of your efforts or righteousness, but simply because I love you.  Furthermore, I want you to know that I Am not limited in any way by your age, your problems, or any other circumstance of your life. 

Nothing can stop the blessings I have in store for you, except you.

You must believe, and stop doubting, that I Am able to do that which I have promised. Do not bind My Hands with your words of defeat and failure; those words are not in My promises to you.

You block your blessings when you allow doubt to take control.
You can either speak blessings or curses over your life;.
It's up to you.

Dear One, I delight in blessing you. I desire to honor you and show Myself faithful to all who wait for My help. Your very trials and tribulations will be turned into great testimonies after I act on your behalf.  That which was once an embarrassing burden to bear, will now become a great testimony of My goodness and faithfulness to all those who love and serve Me with a whole heart.

Trust Me. 

Now, rest in Me and you will have joy
regardless of your circumstances.

Like I've said before, know that the miracles I do in your life are just because I love you.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. 

Matthew 18:18 - Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 

John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

James 3:10 - Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment