Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pray, Be Patient & Listen for God's Voice (9.13.16)

My Child,
I called you, so please be patient. 

There are times you’ve tried to speak, without hearing Me. 
You must always hear Me first, then speak. 
Do not allow the enemy to pressure you into doing anything
before the appointed time. 

Come before My presence to receive the clarity that you need,
and I will reveal everything to you. 

Hear My Voice, and discern My Time. 
You have been through much pain,
because you have missed My perfect timing. 

Do not worry, all is not lost,
and because of your obedience, you will recover all.

Now is the time for you to humble yourself in My Presence and let Me be your guide. You must first realize that it is your personal responsibility to pray and seek My Voice.  Do not try to explain to those who question what you are doing; simply confess that you are seeking My Face, and being obedient to My Words.

My child, spend time in prayer with Me.  Yes, return to the prayer life you once knew which allowed Me to re-position you. There are things that I want to change in you, so that you can be led by My Spirit in all you do.

I will speak clearly for I Am not a GOD of confusion.
I will make My Voice known unto you.

So l
isten for My Voice, and be obedient to My Spirit,
for I Am ready to bring into existence what I've promised. 

I Will meet with you at the appointed time,
and we will go forth together.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Genesis 22:18 -  And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. 

Habakkuk2:3  - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it 
tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Psalm 86:6 - Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. 


Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the
 learned. 

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment