Monday, September 19, 2016

God Has Heard Your Prayers (9.19.16)

Beloved,
Your prayers for wisdom, direction, and breakthrough
have come up before Me.
Yes, I heard your prayers, and I’ve answered your request. 

Soon you will see your situation become more transparent, and you will understand the reason I led you on the straight and narrow path.  I know at times it was almost unbearable, but you were never out of My Hand.

Stay calm and be at peace, as we begin to
work through the details of current situations. 

Yes, I will be guiding you as My marvelous plan unfolds before your eyes.

Let quiet confidence be your strength, and I will give you the wisdom to know how to handle every problem, as well as potential difficulties. Let nothing dissuade you from trusting in Me.  Continue to pray about everything and be obedient; for I’m listening to your every word.

My child, I am pouring into you the wisdom and revelation needed for your breakthrough; therefore, you must be ready to receive.  As things begin to unfold, your next steps will suddenly become obvious, and a way will open up where there seemed to be no way.

Let there be no doubt.  I heard your prayers.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 18:6 - In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my GOD: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. 

Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 

Psalm 66:19 - But verily GOD hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. 

Psalm 116:1 - I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. 

Psalm 118:23 - This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. 

Isaiah 42:16 - I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.





No comments:

Post a Comment