Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Operating in Complete Liberty... Moving According to God's Plan... Walking in Divine Health & Provision... (9.14.16)

My Child,
Take a break, Beloved.
Stop what you are doing and look up.
Look out to see where you are headed.
Where are you going?

Before you step into the next phase, complete and bring to a conclusion those things that you have begun - and not yet completed. Do all that I have called you to do quickly; for the door that I have opened, and the opportunities I have equipped you for, will require your undivided attention.

In order to move with Me, your house must be in order. 
It’s the only way that My perfect plan for your life will come to pass.

You cannot move effectively in what I have prepared for you with issues from the past unresolved. Now is the time to deal with everything that would restrict your freedom of movement or anchor you to the past. Therefore, re-evaluate your current position in various aspects of your life; and take the time to be absolutely certain that you have taken care of things according to My Will and Purposes.

Do what must be done so that you will be able
to operate in complete liberty, and
move according to My Perfect Plan.

Do not deviate from My Plan.
Let Me lead you and I will order your steps.
Let every decision you make 
line up with My Will.
Do not allow your flesh to make choices for you.

Make sure your decisions are the result of My leading. Beloved, I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in good health. However, you must move according to My Will, in order to walk in divine health and provision.

Spend time with Me, as you embrace My blessings, through obedience to My Word, you will become aligned with My Perfect Plan for your life.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Isaiah 43:18 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.


3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment