Monday, September 5, 2016

Remember.... Do not Let the Trial Control You (9.5.16)

My Child,
There will be times when you may not understand why I have allowed you to experience certain things. So, when you find yourself encountering those times, simply turn to Me and do not allow the trial to control you


Lean on Me for strength when things begin to feel unbearable, and I will keep you from falling. Even though My desire for you is joy, that does not mean you will never endure trials and hardships. I will be with you, strengthening you and helping you to overcome and be victorious.

Just come to Me in the midst of your adversity,
set down the burdens you’ve been carrying
and do not allow them to overwhelm you.

Come and I will show you the destiny I have prepared for you.
As I work on your behalf, I will flood you with My Peace.
I will give you
joy that cannot be taken from you,
regardless what circumstances come your way.

So yes, there will be hard times, but you do not have to allow the hard times to control you.

You have, within you, all that you need to overcome
every hardship that comes your way.

All you have to do is come to Me, and
My glory will dispel any trial and hardship
you may be facing. 



Read and Meditate on His Word

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise, honour, and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 


John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment