Monday, September 26, 2016

God is Your Friend (9.26.16)

My Child,
I Am your 
Savior. 
I Am also your healer, 
deliverer, and provider. 

However, today I want you to think of Me as your friend. 

For friendship is so much more special than simply receiving the things that one would give to you. Do not allow yourself to forget that I Am your friend; and I will always be right by your side.  I know you. I know your name.  I know the circumstances in your life, and I know them well.

When things don’t go the way you expect them to, don’t think that I Am being hard on you.  I Am simply perfecting those things concerning you.  Beloved, please don't think I Am not watching over you, and that I’ve walked away from you.  For I have spoken in My Word that I would never leave you nor forsake you. I know there are times when you face trials that cause you to think otherwise; however, never forget that I Am always with you, regardless of what happens.

So believe what I Am telling you.  I wish to dwell with you in friendship; and I want you to prosper and be in good health. Walk with Me in fellowship for I assure you that if you do; joy will fill your heart. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 

You are My Friend.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me

Isaiah 43:1 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

John 15:13-15 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment